Terms & Conditions
Use of this site is provided by the Mayor of Greater
Manchester’s Charity (“MoGMC”) subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- MoGMC reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. In addition you must:
- use the site for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
- notify and seek the approval of MoGMC to any intended links to the website prior to making such links.
- not copy, store in a retrieval system or transmit in any form or by any means any part of the website to any third party without the written permission of MoGMC.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to MoGMC are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will MoGMC be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence except in the case of personal injury or death caused by MoGMC.
- MoGMC does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions:
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from MoGMC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by MoGMC to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos may have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not MoGMC). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- Unless otherwise stated all images are copyright of MoGMC.
website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than MoGMC.
Such links are provided for your convenience only. MoGMC does not control such
websites, and is not responsible for their contents. MoGMC’s inclusion of links
to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such
websites or any association with their operators. You are solely responsible
for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on
the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and
services offered by such websites.
MoGMC makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website it
cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused
through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all
appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the website.
security of information transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any
loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of
e-mail or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and
in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by MoGMC or its
shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to
you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or any third party due
to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
The Mayor of Greater Manchester’s Charity, GMCA, 1st Floor, Churchgate House, 56 Oxford Street, Manchester, M1 6EU
The Mayor of Greater Manchester’s Charity is a charity registered in England and Wales with registered number 1180418.